Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Modern Family *Update* All New Pictures and Paint Colour Schemes Of The Three Family Homes!




 Please Click This Link For A Compilation Of Up To Date Modern Family Decor Information: http://recklessbliss.blogspot.com/p/modern-family-homes.html
  
MOD SinglePageKeyArt.indd
The post I previously did on the hilarious show “Modern Family” homes got the biggest response yet so I decided to do an update on some pictures for you fellow fans and try to hunt down some answers to the questions. I was thrilled to see so many people loved the houses (especially the Dunphy home) as much as I did. I tracked down some new shots of the homes and much more shots of Cameron and Mitchell’s Mediterranean casa (which I was seriously lacking). Please excuse a few of the scratchier ones, I couldn’t find clear pictures of some of the best rooms so I had to improvise for the greater good! I did some colour schemes to give everyone some ideas on paint for their home inspired by the show. I am currently on wait to hear back on specific paint colours from the set so I will do another update when/if that happens. I stuck to Benjamin Moore paints because they are most commonly used and affordable to the average budget.

 Please Click This Link For A Compilation Of Up To Date Modern Family Decor Information: http://recklessbliss.blogspot.com/p/modern-family-homes.html
 
We’ll kick things off with a breakdown of the Dunphy home colours. Clearly the most coveted colours to paint, these are some of the key traditional (and somewhat beach themed) colours found in the home. The blue is Labrador Blue which can be found on the entry way walls. The punches of red throughout the house can be found mostly on the drapes so to match that colour I went with Merlot Red. The light beige found in the living room is a close match to the third colour Rainforest Dew. Lastly, the hits of green show up as an accessory colour to objects like the plates in the kitchen, apples on the kitchen table and various flowers. This colour best matched Spring Moss.
 
Dunphy Home (2)
A shot of the Dunphy staircase with the soft blue colour everyone seems to mutually love.
  
Dunphy Home (10) I included this shot to showcase some of the art work the Dunphy’s have in their home.
 
Dunphy Home (3) Here is a shot of the family room which is open to the kitchen and dining room. The couch colour is almost an exact match to the kitchen cupboard paint colour. I’m a big fan of the cute pillows on the couch. 
 Please Click This Link For A Compilation Of Up To Date Modern Family Decor Information: http://recklessbliss.blogspot.com/p/modern-family-homes.html 
 
Dunphy Home (9)Standing in the dining room looking into the family room. I love the basket beside the couch in place of the side table. The glass cabinet is an awesome way to display vases and blankets etc.
 
Dunphy Home (6)I had a big request for shots of the dining room and now I see why people were having a hard time finding it. It was really difficult to find a clear picture of the dining room so I improvised with some shots taken while the show was in progress. They have gray/ivory padded chairs which were a close match to Vintage French Round Side Chair chairs found at Restoration Hardware. They also have a classic farmhouse looking wooden dining table that seats six. Also seen here are some of the deep red drapes I talked about in my colour scheme breakdown. 
 
Dunphy Home (5) The random hodge podge of plates and pictures on the wall makes you really feel like a family has lived there for years rather than a decorated set.
 
Dunphy Home (7) Classic shot from the show during an interview.
 
Dunphy Home (1)A shot of Claire and her dad Jay. Love the double wall ovens.
 
Dunphy Home (8) Another shot of the kitchen. I wish I had a little spot for all my cookbooks in the kitchen. Green plates were the inspiration for the Spring Moss colour in the colour scheme.
 
Dunphy Home (4) A rarely seen shot of one of the kid’s rooms. Haley’s is the Dunphy teenager with a room to match her age.

Moving on to Jay and Gloria’s beautiful modern home. I went with some classic neutral tones to match the feel of this earthy architectural home. The mocha colour seen in the dining room came very close to a shade called Ferret Brown. The dominant colour on the walls is soft stone gray best matched to Horizon Gray. Throughout the house you can find several hits of an accented golden brown colour that I think is very close to the colour Yellow Marigold. The last colour I found that stood out was the hits of wild red around the house that I later read to be symbolic to Gloria's fiery personality. For this colour, I went with Currant Red which corresponds very nicely to it’s three other paint buddies to make for a modern yet still feisty palette.
 
Jay&Gloria Home (2) I’m in love with the door for this home. The foyer has a classic pedestal table which proves not all modern furniture has to look super weird!
 
Jay&Gloria Home (3) The other post I did about the Modern Family homes I included a shot of Jay and Gloria’s family room but this shot shows the fireplace and TV. I have to say I expected a much bigger TV on the wall for the wealthy architect. You can see there is a mini bar off to the left in the family room as well.
 
Jay&Gloria Home (1) Jay and Gloria’s kitchen has a deep wine red colour to match the modern sleek design. It’s a nice punch of colour without being over the top.
 
Jay&Gloria Home (7) What’s interesting here is that the same wine red colour from the picture above is gone. I don’t know if the crew decided to add or subtract it from the kitchen but I’ll be keeping a watch for it during the new episode next Wednesday. I love the light fixture focal point in this room. 
 
Jay&Gloria Home (8) Of course when I say forgive some of the scratchier shots, these are included in that. I was at a loss to find pictures of Jay and Gloria’s bedroom. I saw it briefly in an episode and I was instantly gaga for the room. The bed looks like it’s floating and the neutral colour of the walls looks fabulous with the contrast of orange beachy pillows.
 
Jay&Gloria Home (10)I posted this picture just to show the adorable little table with the flowers and picture frame. Imagine having a room big enough for all this furniture and then some.
 
Jay&Gloria Home (5)Opposite corner of the bedroom.
 
Jay&Gloria Home (6)Chair beside the bed. 
 
Jay&Gloria Home (9) This shot is when you first walk into Jay and Gloria’s bedroom. You can see there is a small couch to the right and a chest of drawers.
 
Cameron and Mitchell Colour Scheme Last but not least, we have the hysterical couple Cameron and Mitchell’s calming Mediterranean home. The main colour of the walls is one of my favorite paints used on rooms because it pretty much always turns out fabulous. I found that it most closely matched a paint colour called Olive Moss. Secondly, I found that the tweed coloured furniture such as, the bench and couch, stood out against the gorgeous olive walls quite nicely. For this colour I choose Timothy Straw. The accent colour most often found around the house is a bright punch of orange which matched the paint colour Citrus Orange. For the bright and sunny kitchen colour, a creamy and subdued yellow like American Cheese does a great job of mimicking the room. Most of these paint colour names had me hankering for a sandwich! After some more research I found out that the green colour used on the walls is called Louisberg Green by Benjamin Moore paints and can be found with more detail in the post found here.
 
Cam&Mitch Home (3) I finally found some good shots of Cameron and Mitchell’s home. This is a shot of the entry. I’m nuts for the wispy neutral curtains on the muted green walls.
 
Cam&Mitch Home (5) Another shot of the entry. 
 
Cam&Mitch Home (4) I’m in love with the Dunphy family wall colours and fabrics like most of you but I really love the colour scheme used for decorating this house too. It’s very sophisticated and calm.
 
Cam&Mitch Home (1) A shot of some more of the artwork in the home as well as a great shot of the built in bookcases.
 
Cam&Mitch Home (2) A small wall cutout looking into Cameron and Mitchell’s kitchen from the living room.
I hope you found this updated post helpful and entertaining. Please keep in mind that my colour schemes are not an exact match but rather a rendering of what I think they best match to from the Benjamin Moore paint collection. As I said, I am on wait to hear back from some people who may have access to the information of exact colours so, should that come through I will of course bring everyone up to speed. Thanks for all the support and like always, I want to hear your thoughts!
 
All shots are courtesy of ABC and all paint colours are courtesy of Benjamin Moore.
 
Please Click This Link For A Compilation Of Up To Date Modern Family Decor Information: http://recklessbliss.blogspot.com/p/modern-family-homes.html


  

89 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. Love that Blue wall! Looking over the ABC website I found the set decorators name: Christopher Carlson, but no contact info. I left a message on ABC's contact page requesting wall colors, furniture, cabinets etc. ABC should do a special decorators webpage devoted to the sets used on Modern family. I urge everyone else to go to the ABC website and do the same!
Ken-Chayil@yahoo.com

Ms Mgt said...

Ack! I love love love the Dunphy's house, too! Modern Family is one of my fave shows right now, and every time I see that blue in the foyer, or the striped pillows on the couch, or the red drapes in the kitchen/dining area, I think about how striking they are. Thanks for the info, and thanks for stopping by... I'm going to bookmark you, too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I love the decor for Modern Family!

Anonymous said...

Ok - I'm glad there are people out there as obsessed as I am about the Modern Family sets. I really want to know who makes the couch in the front living room of the Dunphy house. Please post if you ever figure this out! Thanks for the paint colors too!

Kara H. said...

Any idea where the red drapes from the Dunphy's kitchen can be found? I love them and am looking for something similar to put in my kitchen.

recklessbliss said...

Check one of my latest posts that's update number two on Modern Family furniture. I specifically mentioned the drapes. Thanks for the comment!

Anonymous said...

What is the color in the family room (Third pic)of the Dunphy’s. It is the color I see now even in the foyer above the stair case.

The color above the staircase seems more vibrant than Soft Chinchilla?

I may be completly wrong.

recklessbliss said...

As I stated in the post: "Please keep in mind that my colour schemes are not an exact match but rather a rendering of what I think they best match to from the Benjamin Moore paint collection." I did use a program to best match the colours from the photos so there was a basis to my choices but of course when there are so many variants of colours everyone may have a different idea of what fits best. If you wish to use a colour "more vibrant" than Soft Chinchilla please feel free to do so. Thanks for the comment.

Anonymous said...

Any update from the producers on the blue?

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is POTTERY BARN. The sets are comprised of mostly all pottery barn merchandise. The shades in the kitchen are from pb, but all there shades are currently on recall :(. I have the exact same ones in my kitchen and wanted more. Most all of the furniture can be found on their website.

Anonymous said...

This week's People magazine has some of the Modern Family paint colors listed. All are from Benjamin Moore. There's a 3 or 4 page spread about the decor on the show. My friend wants the tan color in Jay/Gloria's hosue but that one isn't listted, just the crimson color.
I am trying to find the couch pillows from the Dunphy's family room couch. Any ideas?

recklessbliss said...

Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to check that out! As for the pillows, please look at the archive posts on the right for the post labeled "Modern Family Furniture" and you will find some ideas for what you are looking for. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

The blue is actually benjamin moore Labrador Blue.

recklessbliss said...

It has been revised with the Labrador blue, thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

The pillows in the Dunphy's family room couch(the room attached to the kitchen) are from a Marimekko fabric called Kuusama in brown. You can't order the pillows, but you can get the fabric and have the pillow made. Pier One has similar curtains called Ratliffe in Garnet. Any info on the striped pillow and art work in the home would be appreciated!

Anonymous said...

I posted the earlier comment regarding the brown floral Marimekko pillows and I actually found them on imaginethrowpillows.com. THey are only 18x18, not as big as the one's on the Dunphy's couch.

interiors and fashion colours said...

This is very nice post. I Love the coloring on this one! I love so much the Dunphy's house, too.

Anonymous said...

Love this site. This show is a fav in our household and I've always noticed the beautiful homes and decor. Just found some of the artwork in the "Cam & Mitchell" house at World Market. Artist is Judeen. Thanks for all the pics and research.

Unknown said...

Do you know anything about the kitchen curtains? What style they are?

recklessbliss said...

Hi Cathy,

I did a post on the furniture of Modern Family which included the Dunphy curtains. You can find that post here: http://recklessbliss.blogspot.com/2010/03/modern-family-furniture-update.html

Thanks for the comment!

Heidi@RecklessBliss xoxo

Unknown said...

Any idea what the beige colors in the Dunphy home of Modern Family are? I've heard one is BM Bleeker Beige- but wondering what the other color is.

recklessbliss said...

Hi Jennifer,

I don't know the exact color of the beige in their home but my best guess was the rainforest dew color I stated in the post. Another source you may want to try is the site:

http://www.colorcharts.org/cc/ OR http://www.easyrgb.com/index.php?X=SEEK

Both sites allow you to search and compare different colors by using a specific inspiration point with RGB.

Hope that helps and thanks for the comment!

Heidi@RecklessBliss
xoxo

Anna Rauvenpoor said...

Hi, I am interested in knowing more about the large greenish painting that hangs over Gloria and Jay's bed. Also, the white and red line painting in Cam and Mitchell's kitchen.

Anonymous said...

I love this post. It was exactly what I was looking for.

Sorry to be OT, but does anyone have any idea who does the flowers for NBC? They have the most divine flowers of any network.

Anonymous said...

I am looking for the curtains in the girls room which is different than last seasons room any ideas?

recklessbliss said...

Hi all,
Anna, I have sent your questions to the set designer Richard Berg and I'm hoping to hear back from him!

I'm not sure who does the flowers for NBC. With a few crafty phone calls I'm betting you could find out.

I haven't noticed the curtains in the girl's bedroom, I'll be sure to watch for them next time I see the show!

Heidi@RecklessBliss
xoxo

Jes and Kurt said...

Thank you so much for your blog. I saw the curtians in the girl's bedroom on the episode last week and have been trying to find them and your blog is th only place that I even mention it. I would love to know where I could get them they are perfect for my kitchen. Thanks again.

KJ said...

Thank you for your Modern Family design blogs! Like others, I've been looking for this info (especially paint colors) and you have answered a lot of questions! Now if only I could get the set designer to make a house call. Hmmmm...

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where to find Phil & Claire's duvet cover??? I love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. I'm looking for the painting in Jay's house. It's the red pants and the flip flops shown in last week's episode. Any ideas? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

How about Phil and Claire's bed. Does anyone know anything about it? I love it!

recklessbliss said...

Hi everyone,
I'm not sure where the bed frame or paintings are from. The info proves to be extremely difficult to find. I also haven't had much luck in finding anything similar for those items.

For Haley's black, gray and white curtains I came up with a few alternatives. The first is actually a shower curtain but with a sewing machine you can convert that into kitchen curtains easy peasy! The second is an actual set of curtains:

1.)http://www.shower-curtains.com/leaves-shower-curtain.html

2.)http://www.hellotrade.com/contempocurtains/calligraphy-curtains.html

I did not find the exact duvet cover but here are some alternate ideas you might like for the duvet cover: First one is my fave!

1.)http://www.potterybarn.com/products/matine-toile-duvet-cover-sham-powder-blue/

2.)http://www.wakeupfrankie.com/Products/1810/Damsel+in+Damask+Set+-+Icy+Blue

3.)http://www.potterybarn.com/products/paisley-400-thread-count-duvet-cover-sham-porcelain-blue/

Thanks for the comment!
Heidi@RecklessBliss
xoxo

Andrea said...

I was wondering if you knew where to find the curtains in Phil & Claire's bedroom? LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

I would also like to know about the red pants and flip flop painting. I just love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm also dying to know about the curtains in phil and claire's bedroom!

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I was searching for the blue color when I found this blog! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

OMG i love haley dunphy's bedroom!! i want mine just like it!! LOL

Unknown said...

Thank you recklessbliss!! I'm getting ready to paint several rooms and do some other home improvements, so your finding your site today makes me happy :). I love the Modern Family decor themes and appreciate all your efforts to display and track down so much information.

Anonymous said...

I would love to find the plates that are used on the kitchen wall, does anyone know where to find them??

Anonymous said...

What color are the kitchen cupboards painted in the Claire's kitchen? I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

I'm also in love with haley's bedroom curtains! On tv the flowers look like deep purple (maybe black?) and burnt gold/ olive interspersed with grey ones which is perfect for my bedroom color scheme. Any idea where to find these curtains?

Anonymous said...

Hi, can you tell me where the striped pillows on the beige couch that backs up to the staircase with the blue wall came from? (the are same blue as the wall, orange, yellow, red) I would really love to have them in my home. Thanks so much for all your help.

recklessbliss said...

The striped pillows are a discontinued pattern from Pottery Barn called "Alex". You can still get them on Ebay!

As for everyone else, all your questions will be answered to the best of my abilities very soon. I am in the works of making all the info I have much easier to retrieve. Stay tuned!

Heidi@RecklessBliss
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Looking for the cool pink painting/art piece with the hearts and skull in Haley's bedroom.

Anyone ??
=)

Unknown said...

Still wondering about the painting over Gloria and Jays bed. It is the same painting in the living room on Oridinary Family. I would love to know the artist's name

recklessbliss said...

Funny you should ask about Haley's bedroom artwork, I will be commenting on that very subject shortly. As for the artwork in Jay and Gloria's home, if you could send me a picture or an episode name that shows the painting more clearly I'd be happy to do some hunting around. As of now, I'm not sure which you are referring to.
All your questions will be answered to the best of my abilities very soon. I am in the works of making all the info I have much easier to retrieve. Stay tuned.
Thanks for the comments!
Heidi@RecklessBliss
xoxo

Anonymous said...

This is amazing! Thank you for doing it! Do you know where I can find the painting in Cam and Mitchell's home (the second photo from the bottom, above)?
Thank you!

recklessbliss said...

!!!!!!!ATTENTION ALL READERS!!!!!!

Please Click This Link For A Compilation Of Up To Date Modern Family Decor Information: http://recklessbliss.blogspot.com/p/modern-family-homes.html

I have created a tab at the top of the page especially for the Modern Family decor. You may find the answers to your questions there.

Thanks
Heidi@RecklessBliss
xoxo

!!!!!!!ATTENTION ALL READERS!!!!!!

Unknown said...

does anyone know where to get a desk chair like Hayley's?? Thanks!
xo

Anonymous said...

Love you blog with the info from the decor for Modern Family! Thanks for posting :)

Anonymous said...

I too love your blog! Can you share any info about the Dunphy's living room curtains??? Thank you!!

recklessbliss said...

PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK FOR ALL ADDITIONAL MODERN FAMILY SET DESIGN INFO ON RECKLESS BLISS:

http://recklessbliss.blogspot.com/p/modern-family-homes.html

Unknown said...

Woah. Very extensive write up.Just bought this print then saw it on modern family the next week. It's in Cam and Mitchell's house.

http://store.modernartprints.net/showprint.aspx?pid=646827

Dongseopke said...

I was wondering if anyone knew where i could find the duvet cover in Haley and Alex's bedroom (the ones on Haley's bed)
I have managed to re-create heaps of things using material from spotlight, though i don't know if they have spotlights out of Australia? It's just a shop with heaps of material.
The closest Duvet covers that i could find are these: http://www.bigw.com.au/home-garden/bed/quilt-covers/bpnBIGW_0000000115676/single-bed-quilt-cover-set
but they are in blue and that won't work for my bedroom
thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Did we ever find out where the red pants and flip flops print came from? Where oh where can I get it??

dancewithwaves@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

recklessbliss said...

We certainly did, it's all under my Modern Family tab. Follow this link to find it and other pieces of art from the set:

http://recklessbliss.blogspot.com/p/modern-family-homes.html

Anonymous said...

Have combed through your blog but never saw anything about Dunphy's Living room curtains in front bay window. Any info on them?? Know your probably tired of Modern Family questions! Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Pls tell me where I can get the bedsheets on Cam and Mitchell's bedroom with the word LOVE on the pillowcase and bedspread

Anonymous said...

Hi ! would you be able to tell me how I can find the poster/painting in the entrance of Jay/Gloria's house with the half body in red loose pants and flip flops ?
Its amazing !
thanks a million
beetlebum84@hotmail.com

recklessbliss said...

You can find the painting info for the sandals painting and all the other Modern Family info I collected on my up to date tab here: http://recklessbliss.blogspot.com/p/modern-family-homes.html

recklessbliss said...

Sorry, I don't know where the bedsheets came from.

Anonymous said...

I found the dining chairs in the Dunphy's house. They are called the Napoleon® Upholstered Chair from Pottery Barn.

http://www.potterybarn.com/products/napoleon-upholstered-chair/?pkey=cchairs

Dunphy's dining room

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_6HgTmLll5LE/TL7HBPLNIlI/AAAAAAAADA8/ofThN-32Kfc/s1600-h/MF65.png

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful details in your posts. I have beautiful painted woodwork as well as stained woodwork in my historic home, and I noticed the wonderful colors in Cam & Mitchell's place while watching a recent episode of MF. Finding a vision for a home with woodwork that is not painted entirely white is very difficult these days. After looking through magazines, books, and design sites, I gave up and googled "Cam and Mitchell's set design." Imagine my surprise! I found your your blog with pictures and detailed info! I have a vision and a detailed plan! What a blessing to an overwhelmed and under-skilled decorator like me. Thank you for your attention to detail.

recklessbliss said...

You are so very welcome! If you want more information on the set design I suggest dropping by my "Modern Family" Tab where I've collected all my set design findings into one easy place. You'll find much more info there!

http://recklessbliss.blogspot.com/p/modern-family-homes.html

Thanks for the kind words and good luck with your home!

Anonymous said...

Hi , i jusat stumbled upon this post , great work thank you so much for putting this up ...i had a q also just in case u know this :) ! in the previous episode of Modern Family , Jays Crimson wall had a collage of black and white framed prints which are shown just in passing i have been dying to find out how that was put together or any suggestions on how it can be recreated !

Anonymous said...

Any idea what color the exterior of Jay and Claire's house is?

recklessbliss said...

I'm sorry I am not sure of the exterior color on the Dunphy home. One suggestion I can give you is to print a picture of the home and take it into Home Depot to utilize their color matching options and you should find a similar match. Hope that helps, thanks for the comment!

Anonymous said...

love the painting of girl legs and pretty feet in sandals

sanderson4527 said...

Any idea what the painting is in Cam and Mitchell's living room? It is the one next to their front door that is an abstract red, black, and a little yellow? It is the one in the pictures above with the caption "another shot of the entry." Thanks!

recklessbliss said...

Sorry I don't know where the painting is from. I would try checking out Etsy for some similar works as there are countless art shops on that site so I'm sure you can find something close to it. Hope that helps and thanks for the comment!

Anonymous said...

I would like to know about the painting behind the the front door of Jay's House, it is of legs wraped in a shroud and feet in sandals. Its style reminds me of a modern take on a Caravaggio.

recklessbliss said...

Hi, you can find that information on my updated Modern Family tab here:http://recklessbliss.blogspot.com/p/modern-family-homes.html
Thanks for the comment!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for all the fabulous information. We are interested in where the steel railing came from on the stairs in Jay and Gloria's house.

Thanks!
Angela

Sarah said...

Hi! Thanks for compiling all these details - what a fantastic resource for MF fans!

I'd love to know where to find the photography/artwork as seen behind Jay's pool table?

Thanks!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

i want to know where to buy cam & mitchells 'love' pillowcases! i love them!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you know where the lamp is from in the Dunphy kitchen - it looks like a paisely drum shade with a gray base. There's a good shot of it in the first few seconds of the clip "claire shoots down Phil" on ABC.com

Thanks - Andrea

Anonymous said...

This blog is great! But does anyone know where I can buy Haley's bedding?

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Would you happen to know where the Wood Flower Art (next to the kitchen door) on Cam and Mitchells living room wall is from?
Thank you,
Angie

Anonymous said...

I second the wood flower wall art question.
Thank you!

cat said...

Love this blog. Painted my kitchen and family room in the labrador blue and love it. I would like to put a yellow in my small entryway that compliments the blue. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

I third the wood wall flower art-thats cool!

Anonymous said...

What color is the dining room with the plates??? please help me!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know the color of the Claire and Phils dinning area with the wall of plates? I heard Bleeker Beige but not sure?

Anonymous said...

After looking for a year and a half I finally found the Pottery Barn Harrison Stripe (red drapes) in the length I needed (a long length)!!! They just came in today....I am SO psyched!!
Problem is this--I have a large sectional, which is olive green--while the drapes will match just fine, I have NO idea what color scheme to use for the throw pillows and couch throw blankets.
Any suggestions???

Anonymous said...

I've been after the carved wood flower wall art as well. Anyone!?!?!

Anonymous said...

I have found the "LOVE" pillow cases in Cam and Mitchells' bedroom on Etsy. They are great! The shop name is TreasuresShop

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know the exterior color of Claire and Phil's house?

Anonymous said...

Can anyone tell me where to find the curtains from Cam & Mitchell's bedroom from this week's episode? They look like a discontinued Pottery Barn drape I found on eBay, but want to be sure. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

There was a picture of boats at the top of the stairs in Jay's house-does anyone know where to get that print?

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!